Friday, July 31, 2009

No.2

Hello, well i didnt properly introduce myself on my first post cuz i really felt like writing and had alot of things and ideas in my head to jot down.
So i came up with that poem dat i hope u have read and liked.
i hadnt written anything in a very long time because i just didnt have the desire to do it anymore and well cuz i was always very busy.
Now dat i have been laid off work, i have time to think and jot so i will try to post as much as possible with not only poems but entries as well as stories of the day, creative writing with topics, pictures, videos, subjects to talk about everyday life, news, everything dat u can think of.
I started writing when i was 16 years old, i had talent though since very little just never did anything about it.
I was born in Santiago,Chile so when i came here to Miami, i didnt knou a word of english.
Right away they put me in ESOL classes and it took me a very long time to actually learn it.
I got transferred out of english in 4th grade and after that in 8th grade i was in honors english, it was pretty crazy.
It was pretty much for my creative writing and stories and essays.
As u can see grammar is not my strong side haha..
But hey.. i write pretty well :) and dats all dat matters..
Well when i was 16 i was a bit of a thug.. wannabe gangsta..
So i started freestyling with a couple of friends and later moved it on to message boards.
There we would freestyle and battle eachother and have tournaments and such.
I got pretty decent and started writing verses for rap songs, started recording from my house.. couple of nothings but it was cool. i liked it alot but as a hobbie i started writing poetry..
Fell in love with poetry and its art and continued.. got in a couple of poetry battles and contest..and it became an everyday thing.. it was awesome.. learned alot about it, actually read a couple of books specially of my idol of poetry PABLO NERUDA :)
Well and then i just lost it.. it wasnt like i couldnt write but just didnt have the time and also cuz i felt like i had nothing to write about..
Now im here trying to pick it back up and hopefully something good comes from this..
Ive always been a writer and i hope i die writing cuz its one of my passions dat i would never like to let go of again..
I will not post anything today..
Being cuz i had a very long day and i will have a very long night.. so no time.. ;(
I will hook yall up with a quote of the day and a photo though.. :)
so get happy lmao..
Well so long and till 2morrow.. PEACE!!

Rodrigo aka Da-Vishun

"Te amo como se aman ciertas cosa oscuras,
secretamente, entre la sombra y el alma.
(I love you as certain darks things are to be loved,
in secret, between the shadow and the soul.)"
- Pablo Neruda

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments:

  1. La raja bro el Facebook :) Buenos Textos :)
    Cuidate ..Maestro

    KOKE :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me equivoque weon.. era El BLOG no El FACEBOOK XD

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaja vale partner.. gracias.. tu sabi leer ingles??

    ReplyDelete